I’m thinking about purchasing the Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter 290300! My coworkers have it and they get so excited talking about it. I figure we can all swap cartridges too. Do you have one? Is it worth getting? What are your experiences? They retail for $300-400, but the prices have come down to around $250.
If you have craft tools/services you would like me to review, comments, or questions, please send them to: daynah @ gmail.com
Or follow her on twitter!
- Engagement Ideas with Cricut!
- Valentine Candy Box
- Crafty Angry Birds 3D Display
- Cricut Expression — Should I get one?
- Halloween Card
- Scrapbook Expo 2010 – Ontario California
- Let’s Shop!
- Pineapple Cove
- Fall Cards
- Stationary Box
- Rubber Stamping Workshop – Fall 2009
- Fail Whale Stickers
- Coolibah iPhone Scrapbooking App
- Working on my SF Scrapbook